- Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 at the level of the Microsoft SharePoint server. This enables Microsoft SharePoint to communicate with our API using the TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols. For information about the status of TLS 1.0, see TLS Cipher Suites.
- MAIN-2172 — Sometimes the error message "The To Date must be less than or equal to today" would appear, even if a correct date range had been entered. This happened because the system was trying to validate the date using the format mm/dd/yyyy , whereas the correct date format was dd//mm/yyyy. This error has been fixed.
- CONN-4548 — SharePoint files can be edited in an external editor (e.g., Microsoft Word). Formerly, the edits to such files could not be saved. Now they can be.
- International phone numbers are now supported for SMS Authentication.
- SharePoint Administrators can now configure a default Country Code for SMS Authentication. When users add a phone number for SMS Authentication, they can either use the default Country Code, or select a new Country Code.
ESS-66 — The Re-Order Documents window is not always properly sized to display all documents.
- ESS-68 — An inappropriate error message appears when a sender is preparing to send a transaction after it has been declined.
- ESS-69 — Versions 1.0 and 1.1 of OneSpan Sign for Microsoft SharePoint do not support the Label and Date Picker fields. Therefore, these fields must not be added to a document that will be signed using the SharePoint connector. As a workaround, these fields can be disabled for a OneSpan Sign account.
- ESS-72 — The option box Define a role workflow becomes unchecked when a transaction is created from a template in which that box was checked.
- ESS-73 — When a SharePoint signer with package-creation permissions logs in and signs a package, not all required documents appear in the Document section.