ayushmaharjan

Login with Session Token

0 votes
Hi I am integrating the ESignLive SDK into an Android app. I already have a login mechanism (using username/password combination or using google sign in). I do not want to have an extra login for ESignLive. I noticed there is a method to login with session token. I have tried to get session tokens following the provided documentation(http://docs.esignlive.com/content/c_integrator_s_guide/rest_api/authentication_tokens.htm) to create "Tokens for Users". But when I use the result session token, I get an error "The provided session token is invalid". How do I generate a valid session token to use with Mobile SDKs?

Reply to: Login with Session Token

0 votes
The "user" token is a token for the api key that you're using in the call. What are you trying to use this token for? Is this for signing or something else? Please let me know more about what you're trying to do. Thanks!

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Reply to: Login with Session Token

0 votes
I want to login in mobile app using session token. I need help generating this session token.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off