wbass

Clarification on signing statuses

0 votes
Can you confirm or correct my understanding of what each of these signing statuses we would receive actually mean please? We have a few ways we want to use these and need to be clear what they actually mean. SIGNING_PENDING - The signing ceremony has been created and waiting for signatures to be applied. SIGNING_COMPLETE - This is the status received when a specific signer has completed signing the documents in a package. COMPLETE - This is the status assigned to the entire package when all signatures and initials have been applied to all documents in a package and the package is ready to be received. INACTIVE - What are the rules for when this status would be received? Is it after a certain timeframe? Could you give a few examples? I realize there are other statuses but these are the ones I need confirmation or clarification on.

Reply to: Clarification on signing statuses

0 votes
Hi there, You get the INACTIVE status when the package is in DRAFT. Your assumptions are correct for the other statuses.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
One follow up question: For SIGNING_PENDING... Is that for the package or each signer.. or both?

0 votes
It is indeed for both.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off