Chris_Aub

Email language issue

0 votes
Hi, We're experiencing an issue with our Email sent from OneSpan where we select the package's language as French, the signer's language as french, but they receive it in English. This has worked in the past without our code changing to call the rest service, and I haven't seen anything in the release notes that mentions this. Is this a bug that was introduced in a release? This might be better suited for the REST API forum, but we are using the Apex SDK to build the package. Thank you

Approved Answer

Reply to: Email language issue

0 votes
Hi Chris, I just confirmed with our support team that if your signer has an account with OneSpan Sign(within the environment), his/her sender level language setting would override the package level setting. So in your case, it seems you were sending an email to your own account and therefore the language can't be changed to French. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Chris, Could you provide a package Id and the environment you were using? Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
This has been happening in multiple sandboxes and even in production, but here is a package id from one of our sandboxes (sandbox.esignlive.com): u7lrkuZuDC-RjdukcfG9DkVZtkc=

0 votes
This, combined with a code fix on my side seems to have resolved the issue. I'll communicate this with testers to make sure they don't use their work Email, since many of them have a OneSpan account. Thank you

0 votes
Thanks for the update, Chris. Let us know if you run into any other issues!

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off