If you are uploading large amount of senders, please create a support ticket([email protected]) and only use the tool under the support team's advise, which might include:
- customize email template: "email.account.invitation" and "email.signup"
- Ask your IT to trust our domain
These are to avoid your senders who are not expecting activation emails to report our domain as phishing attempt
In order to run this tool, you will need the following:
1. install JRE/JDK environment (1.8 or later)
2. OneSpan Sign API key or Username + Password of your account
3. a CSV file in UTF-8 encoding, which contains sender's information. (A sample file has been included in the attachment showing you the expected header format) For sender information: Firstname, Lastname, Email are specified per sender. Company name and whether to Activate your senders immediately are set in batch.
Update 2020/08/11- v1.3.1:
1. Sender “company” and “status” can be either specified as CSV columns or determined in bulk during the operation. When both options are provided, whatever you’ve specified in the CSV will take priority.
Update 2020/07/17 - v1.3.0:
1."Bulk Sender Invite Tool" now features the function to update existing senders. In order to facilitate this use case, an extra step has been introduced which pulls all the existing sender's Emails to a CSV file.
You can cut the "Email" column and merge into your own CSV file, then add your customized columns. Any sender attributes can be used as column name, for example, "TimezoneId" or "Language", case insensitive. (To update an existing sender, the "email" is the minimal requirement, so no need to fill in the first/last names, unless you want to update them)
Update 2020/06/16 - v1.2.0:
1. after execution, a report as well as a log file will be persisted to the same folder as the sender CSV file located. Although both files don't include API Key/Token, it's still suggested to delete them both after you've confirmed all senders have been successfully invited to the account. Otherwise, they could be a useful resource to troubleshoot with underlying issues during execution. (log file is locked during execution, exit the program then you get access to the content)
Update 2020/04/29 :
1. fixed the duplicated slashes in the API URLs.
Update 2020/04/03 :
1. add the proxy capability, allow to manually choose proxy ip/port or use a proxy script, also allow proxy authentication