This tool is encapsulated as an Executive Jar, so you need to install the JRE/JDK environment in order to run the Jar.
Before you start:
Before you get started, please contact our support team at [email protected] and make sure all the necessary account settings have been transferred to the target account.
Mode 1 - Copy templates and layouts of all senders to respective senders under target account.
Mode 2 - Copy templates and layouts of all senders to the target account owner.
Mode 3 - Only copy the templates and layouts under the API key holder.
Worthy of Note:
- Source and target accounts can be in the same environment.
- It's expected that templates migrated from Sandbox environments will have watermarks remaining. To work this around, move the original documents to a specified folder, name them as they are in the templates and select the folder before performing the migration.
For more detailed instructions on how to use the tool, check the developer blog "Template Layout Copy Tool".
Update 1.6.2 - 2023/10/06:
- To ensure that the Template & Layout Copy Tool remains functional in the latest OSS SaaS environment, you are required to upgrade to the latest version 1.6.2.
Update 1.6.1 - 2022/01/13:
- When copying layouts, the tool will download the flattened document in order to reduce the file size
Update 1.6.0 - 2021/11/30:
- Templates and Layouts will be sorted in Alphabetic order
- When select copy mode 1 and match source senders to target senders, clicking on sender's label will bring over individual sender to the target account
- Allowed going back and forward to review the migration results
- Added a confirmation message after successfully migration the layouts
- Corrected some grammar errors
Update 1.5.8 - 2021/11/26 :
1. When there are conditional fields, the tool will check if the document IDs and the field IDs exist in the original template/layout before creating a new template/layout in the target account.
Update 1.5.7 - 2021/09/23 :
1. Fixed an issue that after copying, the new package sender still appears the old sender's first and last name, instead of applying the actual sender profile name
Update 1.5.6 - 2021/08/04 :
1. Trying to fix the issue introduced by 1.5.5 - when destination account has removed the default-consent form already, an error saying "Copy Reminder or Visibility fails for template xxx" appears. Now, as long as the end user didn't toggle the remove option, the tool won't hit the same error.
Update 1.5.5 - 2021/06/01 :
1. introduced an additional option to remove auto-generated default consent form when copying template.
Update 1.5.4 - 2021/04/27 :
1. fixed the "pastDueDate" issue by removing the "due" and "created" attributes when copying the template / layout.
Update 1.5.3 - 2020/07/13 :
1. fixed an issue caused by different API modelling in sandbox vs production environments, when copying senders.
Update 1.5.2 - 2020/04/27 :
1. fixed a bug introduced by previous code change and caused that the layout copy function didn't work properly.
2. modified the option texts in process 3.
3. fixed duplicated slashes in the API URLs.
Update 1.5.1 - 2020/04/24 :
1. fixed a bug for on-prem environment that the endpoint URL wasn't concatenated properly
Update 1.5.0 - 2020/04/06 :
1. add the proxy capability, allow to manually choose proxy ip/port or use a proxy script, also allow proxy authentication
2. for on-premise users, allow to specify environment URL