This tool is encapsulated as an Executive Jar, so you need to install the JRE/JDK environment in order to run the Jar.
Before you start:
To be able to completely copy your accounts, please make sure your account level settings are the same. You can contact our support team at [email protected].com to have these settled.
If you want to copy the whole account:
1. copy whole account to another whole account
2. copy whole account to a sender
If you only want to copy one sender:
1. source and destination senders could be any of the account owner, manager or regular member.
1. Support both credentials: API KEY and Username/Password;
2. Allow copy account within the same Instance, you can invite new emails and map them to senders in source account (if the new sender wasn't specified, all templates/layouts will be
created by new owner);
3. Easily check the account's Sender Limitation by clicking on the owner email;
4. Enable uploading original documents instead of downloading documents with watermark if source environment was sandbox. (you need to collect all original documents in one folder with
the same names as in templates);
5. Allow choosing partial templates/layouts to copy.
Please make a post on Developer Community (https://developer.esignlive.com/) if the tool doesn't work properly or you have any suggestions on this tool!
Update 1.5.3 - 2020/07/13 :
1. fixed an issue caused by different API modelling in sandbox vs production environments, when copying senders.
Update 1.5.2 - 2020/04/27 :
1. fixed a bug introduced by previous code change and caused that the layout copy function didn't work properly.
2. modified the option texts in process 3.
3. fixed duplicated slashes in the API URLs.
Update 1.5.1 - 2020/04/24 :
1. fixed a bug for on-prem environment that the endpoint URL wasn't concatenated properly
Update 1.5.0 - 2020/04/06 :
1. add the proxy capability, allow to manually choose proxy ip/port or use a proxy script, also allow proxy authentication
2. for on-premise users, allow to specify environment URL