digitalduskuk

Thank you Dialog Box

0 votes

Hello,

When I go through the signing process and "Click to sign" on my mobile device I get an automated redirect to a "thank you page" which then 'completes' the signing process.  I would like to replicate this on the desktop, at the moment, I am presented with a thank you for using eSignLive, with two buttons "Close" and "Complete Signing" .

I am not to fussed about the dialog box appearing but would like to have a single button as "Close" aborts the journey and the transaction is sat there waiting to be completed.

I have updated the handOver in the Json payload and have been unable to change this dialog, is it possible to change this dialog?

many thanks in advanced.

Reply to: Thank you Dialog Box

0 votes

Hi digitalduskuk,

From your description, it sounds like you are still using classic Signing Ceremony. Not sure if you've been aware that the classic Signing Ceremony will be deprecated in 11.42 (refer to the trust center for release date) and all users have to migrate to New Signer Experience, which offers more intuitive, responsive and professional web design. That includes the improvements of thank you dialog, check my blog below:

https://www.onespan.com/blog/new-signer-experience-thank-you-summary-page-part-1

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Thanks Duo, for your quick response.  I have just read your blog post and completed the form for the NSE Branding Transition forms.  I have just signed up for a new Sandbox account why isn't this enabled by default or will it be once 11.42 has been introduced?

Also will I be able to change the new signing experience from the admin logon at a later date?

Many thanks.

Reply to:

0 votes

Thanks for filling in the form, our support agent will help you adjust the account settings in a short time. My understanding is that the NSE will be turned on by default for newly provisioned accounts after 11.42. During this period of transition, I think to complete the branding form would be the mainly method for changing the new signing experience.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off