Query with getting JWT token, Headers and BodyWednesday, August 18, 2021 at 05:36am
I'm starting the Rapid Proof Of Concept and am trying to get our automation software to return the JWT token using POST to https://gs.onespan.cloud/rpoc-saa/oauth/token
the body im sending looks like this, is this correct?
Also can you confirm how the Header should look, what fields it should have?
Should the header field Authorization have the username and password encoded as base64?
here are the instructions from your email
- Get a JWT Token:
- Find generated password sent via this email to registration contact email address
- Send token request API to:
- POST https://gs.onespan.cloud/rpoc-saa/oauth/token
- Authorization: Basic Authentication (username = email, password = generated password)
- scope = “tenant_access”
- grant_type = “client_credentials”
- Save token for all api calls from here in.
Thanks in advance