skim | Posts: 10

At least one signature is invalid

0 votes

Hello,

We get the message "At least one signature is invalid" when we open the Signed PDF through OneSpan.

We tried to identify issues by searching similar topics, but we could not find the exact solution.

It would be great if we can get some ideas about this issue.

Thank you

Attachments
sc2.png145.09 KB
sc1.png162.99 KB

Reply to: At least one signature is invalid

0 votes

Hello Gabriel, 

Thanks for the reply,

Before posting this question, we found the same post and tried, but it does not work for us unfortunately, 

When we try doing the same (clicking View Signer's Certificate button in the screenshot), nothing happens :(

Attachments
sc3.png127.13 KB
Gabriel.Cloutier | Posts: 20

0 votes

Hi Skim,
This is not an expected behavior, but I'll try to help you. You can try updating the Automatic Adobe Approved Trust List via Adobe Acrobat by following these steps:
1. Select the Adobe account icon and click on "Preferences"

2. Navigate to "Trust Manager" and select "Update Now"

OneSpan Sign is a part of the Adobe Approved Trust List, via our certificate issuer "Global Sign". Updating the list can resolve the "Invalid signature issue". If this doesn't fix your issue, let me know and I'll dig deeper to try and find the answer to your problem.

0 votes

Hello Gabriel,

Unfortunately, following the provided procedure did not solve the issue.

I think the issue is it  not on the Adobe side.

Is there possibility where this issue can happen while signature process?

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off