This section provides information to get started with the FIDO Authentication Solution (FIDO ASM) for Android and iOS.
With the FIDO ASM for Android and iOS you can perform strong authentication with FIDO in your app instead of having to rely on passwords.
For more detailed information, refer to the documentation on Nok Nok Labs S3 Authentication Suite and the Nok Nok App SDK Developer Guides for Android and iOS.
- Minimum Android 6 (API level 23)
- Target Android 13 (API level 33)
- iOS 13 or higher
- Swift 5.0 or higher
- Xcode 14 or higher
For more information about supported platforms and other prerequisites, refer to the Nok Nok App SDK Developer Guides for Android and iOS.
The FIDO Authentication solution product package contains the following:
- ASM—folder that contains the Android and iOS libraries to integrate the OneSpan FIDO UAF ASMs in a mobile application.
This folder also includes the following files for each ASM:
- Metadata JSON files, required to integrate the ASM in a FIDO Server.
- Value file, required to customize the mobile application.
- NokNok Package—folder that contains all Nok Nok artifacts:
- App SDK for Android and for iOS (with sample applications such as Tutorial App Plus)
- Detailed documentation from Nok Nok Labs.
As of version 4.27.1, there is an iOS API for C++, Swift and Objective-C integrations.