praxedis

400 error validation error "error.validation.signerAuthentication.qaAnswerEmpty"

0 votes

Getting the following error when I try and create packages in my sandbox:

Could not create a new package Exception: HTTP POST on URI https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages resulted in response with status code: [400, Bad Request]. Optional details: {"messageKey":"error.validation.signerAuthentication.qaAnswerEmpty","code":400}

Can you please help?

Reply to: 400 error validation error "error.validation.signerAuthentication.qaAnswerEmpty"

0 votes

Hi praxedis,

From the error message, it sounds like in your payload, it didn't provide enough information for signer authentication.

For Q&A:

"auth": {
            "scheme": "CHALLENGE",
            "challenges": [
              {
                "answer": "golf",
                "question": "What's your favorite sport?",
                "maskInput": false
              }
            ]
          }

For SMS authentication:

"auth": {
            "scheme": "SMS",
            "challenges": [
              {
                "answer": null,
                "question": "+15515584587",
                "maskInput": false
              }
            ]
          }

Or you can mask the sensitive information and share your payload to [email protected] so that I can have a closer look at it.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: 400 error validation error "error.validation.signerAuthentication.qaAnswerEmpty"

0 votes

Is there a way to turn signer authentication off?

1 votes

Never mind. Turns out another developer added ChallengeBuilder logic that I wasn't aware of. Thanks for your reply.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off