jackhoward

404 Could not find user with uid ...

0 votes
I'm working off the postman api integration tutorial. I'm running into the following error with not finding my user. I've set up a new account and tried that api key as well from the admin.
{
    "messageKey": "error.notFound.userNotFound",
    "technical": "Could not find user with uid 'oWANv5sfiwk1'",
    "message": "The specified user cannot be found.",
    "code": 404,
    "name": "Resource Not Found"
}
I found that I'm getting the same error as another user who had url issues. I've attached screenshots. But here's my curl request result using Postman:
headers
"Authorization","Basic b1dBjQjVjNQ==",
Accept application/json

Body
file: cleaning_contract.pdf
payload: {"approvals":[{"id":"ExampleSignatureId","role":"Signer1","fields":[{"page":0,"top":200,"subtype":"LABEL","height":50,"left":100,"width":200,"id":"myLabelField","type":"INPUT","value":"Example label field value"},{"page":0,"top":100,"subtype":"FULLNAME","height":50,"left":100,"width":200,"type":"SIGNATURE","name":"ExampleSignatureId"}],"name":""}],"id":"sample-contract","name":"Test Document"}

curl -X POST \
  https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/ \
  -H 'Accept: application/json' \
  -H 'Authorization: Basic b1dQ==' \
  -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' \
  -H 'Postman-Token: b40ef205-2895-428a-ad79-8c73bd6010bd' \
  -H 'content-type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW' \
  -F file=@/Users/jackhoward/Downloads/postman_tutorial/cleaning_contract.pdf \
  -F 'payload={"approvals":[{"id":"ExampleSignatureId","role":"Signer1","fields":[{"page":0,"top":200,"subtype":"LABEL","height":50,"left":100,"width":200,"id":"myLabelField","type":"INPUT","value":"Example label field value"},{"page":0,"top":100,"subtype":"FULLNAME","height":50,"left":100,"width":200,"type":"SIGNATURE","name":"ExampleSignatureId"}],"name":""}],"id":"sample-contract","name":"Test Document"}'

Reply to: 404 Could not find user with uid ...

1 votes
Hi, Make sure you have the right api key tight with the account you've created in your sandbox account. What URL do you use to sign in to the esignlive web portal?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Reply to: 404 Could not find user with uid ...

0 votes
Hi Haris, Ended up getting it to work with a different account. I was previously using this url to login: https://apps.esignlive.com/a/dashboard Thanks, Jack

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off