talk2bks

Error 500 when moving to new Salesforce Org

0 votes

I am getting the following error. I'm using the code in a Salesforce Flow. This works perfectly in the first sandbox. But I'm beginning to move this to production and something is not working. I've spent about 4 hours trying to figure this out with no luck.

Error Occurred: An Apex error occurred: OneSpanRESTAPIHelper.OneSpanRestAPIHelperException: Error creating OneSpan package: 500 - Internal Server Error - {"messageKey":"error.internal.default","code":500,"message":"Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.","name":"Unhandled Server Error"}

I have the "onespan connection settings" key and endpoint setup exactly like I have in the original sandbox. I have the "remote site settings" also exactly the same. The code is exactly the same. It still works in the original sandbox, just not the new one.

Approved Answer

Reply to: Error 500 when moving to new Salesforce Org

1 votes

Thanks Duo for your help. Just in case someone else has this same issue, I believe that I copied over some hidden character in the API Key when I pasted it over into the custom setting. This was the reason. Check the API Key.

Reply to: Error 500 when moving to new Salesforce Org

0 votes

Hi Brian,

Could you fetch the outbound payload in the developer console > File > Open Raw Log? And if possible, can you also share the PDF in use (if there's no sensitive information) and your account email (both sandbox and production accounts) to community-team@onespan.com so that I can take a closer look at the issue?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off