Kenage

.NetSDK 11.35.0 - ESL Client Class, what namespace?

0 votes

I updated from 11.33 using the downloaded SDK, but found the NuGet for 11.35 today, but am having issues resolving the ESLClient class from the NuGet install.     I tried a using for each namespace in OneSpanSign namespace, and am having no luck.   Did the class change from 11.33 to 11.35?   Not finding anything in the documentation.

Reply to: .NetSDK 11.35.0 - ESL Client Class, what namespace?

0 votes

I should clarify a little:
   I was running 11.33 referencing the Silanis.ESL,dll which was downloaded from the site some time in the past.   When looking for it for another dev today, the download links were gone, and I found the NuGet for 11.35.   When I removed the DLL reference and installed the NuGet, I had to update some using statements to reference the new OneSpanSDK namespace, but could not get the ESLClient class to resolve.   So, curious as to how to fix that in 11.35.

0 votes

Found it...  Class has been renamed from "EslClient" to "OssClient" in OneSpanSign.Sdk

0 votes

Hi Kenage,

Glad you figured it out! Yes, OneSpan Sign has upgraded the .NET SDK since 11.33 version and has moved to a new repository. The new SDK:

(1)back hosted on NuGet

(2)compatible to .NET standard 2.0 (for .NET framework, 4.5 or higher)

(3)rebranded the Namespace and Class names, see below:

To migrate from "esl.sdk.net" to "oss.sdk.net" see below changes:

Namespace has changed from "Silanis.ESL.SDK" to "OneSpanSign.Sdk"

Namespace has changed from "Silanis.ESL.API" to "OneSpanSign.API"

Class has been renamed from "EslClient" to "OssClient"

Class has been renamed from "EslException" to "OssException"

Class has been renamed from "EslServerException" to "OssServerException"

Class has been renamed from "EslEnumeration" to "OssEnumeration"

For more information, I have a blog discussing about this upgrade.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off