mcho

Usage report for more than 100 packages per day for the sender

0 votes

I was wondering if there is any way to pull more than 100 completed packages for each sender for a given day. I have one sender that completes more than 100 packages a day and the completion report only shows up to 100 per sender, unless I am missing something.

Reply to: Usage report for more than 100 packages per day for the sender

0 votes

Duo, Michael, any takers on this? I was thinking of using api/packages but I can not query based on update date and account id. so it's useless towards what I am trying to achieve.

0 votes

Hi Mark,

It's a known limitation that Completion Report returns at most 100 entities and there's no way to paginate. In this case, you will have to use the Package Retrieval API instead, which only returns completed packages under one sender one subaccount, depending on the API Key/Token context:

GET /api/packages?query=COMPLETED&from={from}&to={to}&lastUpdatedStartDate={lastUpdatedStartDate}&lastUpdatedEndDate={lastUpdatedEndDate}

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Duo,

I have tried that. The problem is I don't know how to utilize lastupdatedstartdate and lastupdatedenddate parameter. I just need all packages that are completed for a given date. and which value do I pass to get desired result? 

0 votes

If you only want to query for one day, set the start and end date the same day, so

"?query=COMPLETED&lastUpdatedStartDate=2020-09-02&lastUpdatedEndDate=2020-09-02" means packages with completed status, latest get updated from 2020-09-02 00:00:00 GMT to  2020-09-02 23:59:59 GMT

For more detailed explanation:

Actually both the Completion Report API and the Package Retrieval API are filtered by package's latest update date. So essentially you use the same start and end date, just the Package Retrieval API can at most refer to the day in GMT time(2020-09-03), not the exact date.

For a completed package, in most cases the package stops getting updated since the completion date, so you will see the timestamp in "updated" field are very close to the "completed" field. Downloading the signed document / evidence summary / attachment won't update the package, unless you archived the package and caused the package status change.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off