This section lists the supported platforms for Mobile Security Suite and the affiliated SDKs included in the product package.
Mobile operating systems
- Minimum: Android 6 (API 23) or higher
- Target: Android 13 (API 33)
- Minimum: iOS 13 or higher
- Swift 5.0 or higher
- Xcode 14 or higher
Apple dropped bitcode support with Xcode 14. Therefore as of Mobile Security Suite 4.35.0, bitcode support is removed from all Mobile Security Suite SDKs. This will eliminate any bitcode warnings when uploading your app to the App Store.
For more information, refer to the Apple Developer documentation.
Mobile integration SDKs
The Digipass SDK and the other mobile integration SDKs support various platforms.
The mobile integration SDKs are:
- Biometric Sensor SDK
- Client Device Data Collector SDK (CDDC SDK)
- Digipass SDK
- Digipass Software Advanced Provisioning Protocol SDK (DSAPP SDK)
- Device Binding SDK
- FIDO UAF SDK
- Image Generator SDK
- Image Scanner SDK
- Notification SDK
- Orchestration SDK
- Root Detection SDK
- Secure Messaging SDK Client
- Secure Messaging SDK Server
- Secure Storage SDK
- White-Box Cryptography SDK
Platforms supported by the server SDKs
The following table lists the platforms supported by the OneSpan Mobile Security Suite server SDKs.
Platforms supported by the mobile SDKs
The following tables list the platforms supported by the OneSpan Mobile Security Suite mobile SDKs.