- Continued rebranding to our new OneSpan Sign corporate identity:
- Updated the application logo and application name.
- Updated the splash screen.
- Updated copyright information.
- PB-16401: Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash when a user tried to access certain templates.
- PB-17740: Fixed a duplicate-ID issue that was causing the application to crash.
Downloading the Android SDK
To download the Android SDK, see OneSpan Sign Android SDK: Version.
Added a new popup message to the User Interface. Specifically, immediately after a signer indicates their intention to sign all the Signature Blocks assigned to them in the current document, the popup prompts them to confirm that intention. The signature is applied only after the signer makes that confirmation.
Version 3.5 of the SDK:
- Improved the handling of synchronization errors.
- Fixed various issues.
Fixed an issue related to synchronizing the server with data captured on a mobile device.
Version 3.0 of the SDK added the following features:
- Updated interfaces, for much easier integration
- Support for offline templates
- Memory optimizations
- Updated transaction-synchronization features
- Security enhancements
- Improved session management
Version 2.1 of the SDK added the following features:
- A new Realm module enables customers to integrate the SDK and Realm into their project.
- The Realm database was updated to version 3.0.0.
Version 2.0 of the SDK added the following features:
- Ability to create, edit, and prepare transactions via the User Interface
- SDK interfaces for transaction overview, transaction creation, user information, and account information
- Ability to create transactions offline, with triggers for online synchronization
- An up-to-date sample application
- Performance enhancements
- Support for out-of-the-box Cloud connectors
Version 1.0 of the SDK offered the following features:
- A simple, user-friendly API interface for integrators
- Login and sign-up features using either credentials or a Session Token
- Signer Experience support with a Document Viewer and other signing features (e.g., group signing)
- Ability to log in and sign documents offline, with triggers for online synchronization
- A customizable User Interface and customizable resources
- Support for both smart phones and tablets
- Encrypted data storage
- Evidence Recorder
- Transaction list, with filters
- Evidence Summary
Evidence Summary documents are highly customizable. You can: (1) customize the logo image; (2) customize the text of every label (title, footer, section titles, and fields); (3) customize the Evidence Summary’s filename; (4) hide/show any of the following elements: logo, title, footer; (5) hide/show any of the following sections: Transaction, Sender, Document, Recipients, Audit Trail. To learn more, contact our Support Team.