On-Premises 2022-November: Release 18.104.22.168
Added support for LunaHSM: Added additional environment variables and secrets to the document engine chart to support LunaHSM.
Added support for customizing the log level: Users can now customize the log level set in the Helm platform container.
PB-87683: While the package com.h2database:h2 is only used by OneSpan Sign for testing purposes, and is not enabled in the application, if used in the application there is a possibility that the package could be vulnerable to an XML External Entity (XXE) attack. However, OneSpan Sign does not use this package in the application.
PB-87869: Includes all updates from the Spring library update made to the OneSpan Sign platform.
On-Premises 2022-October: Release 22.214.171.124
- PB-88186: Fixed a permission issue that was preventing customized Certificate Authorities (CA) from working.
On-Premises 2022-September: Release 126.96.36.199
- Added support for third party certificates: With this feature integrators can now use third party certificates with OneSpan Sign Containers. These third party certificates can be used, for example, to connect with Microsoft Outlook SMTP.
All fixes that were included in the 11.47 release and any subsequent 11.47.x patch releases of OneSpan Sign have been included in this release. For more information, see the OneSpan Sign Release Notes.
On-Premises 2022-August: Release 188.8.131.52
- Fixed image inconsistencies: Provided a more efficient way of loading images in the Helm chart. This feature is backward compatible with previously released versions of OneSpan Sign .
- Added Bulk Sending and Transaction Expiry Date support: With this release the SaaS features Bulk Sending and the ability to configure Transaction Expiry Dates can now be used in On Premises Deployments.
- Updated the Ingress Support to work with the latest versions of Kubernetes: We have updated our ingress support to now work with Kubernetes versions 1.18 and 1.22.
- PB-84033: Fixed the following issue. Some of our charts were either completely missing the securityContext parameter, or parts of the securityContext parameter were missing. This parameter now appears as it should.
- PB-84674: Fixed the following issue. When conducting a search in the Audit Trail on an Oracle database a blank page would sometimes appear.
As part of our regular development efforts we continue to patch any vulnerabilities that may affect your Container OS.