- Updated the expiring Web Socket Service (WWS) certificate. This new certificate will expire October 9th, 2021 (another new certificate will be released before that date).
- PB-16596: Fixed an issue that was preventing the PCC from connecting when a user had multiple active network connections.
- PB-14282: Improved logging to assist troubleshooting common errors associated with the certificate chain.
- PB-15013: Fixed an issue that arose when certificates contained UTF-8 characters.
- PB-12977: Added optional logging that can be enabled to help diagnose common configuration errors.
- PB-12821: Added support for Entrust USB certificate keys.
- PB-1448: Added conditions to handle unexpected characters in certificate names.
- PB-14310: Fixed an issue that caused a crash when the PCC was used with Windows 10 (build 1079).