Oliviabarn | Posts: 2

Challenges with Cloud Solutions and OneSpan – Any Advice?

0 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm facing several challenges while trying to integrate OneSpan with my cloud solutions. Here’s a breakdown of the issues:

• Authentication Issues: The authentication process through OneSpan is not as seamless as expected. There are delays or failures in the authentication flow, which is affecting user access and security.
  • Digital Signature Problems: The digital signature functionality, which is critical for my workflows, is experiencing inconsistencies. Some documents are not being signed correctly or the process is taking longer than usual.
  • Integration Difficulties: Despite following the integration guides and best practices, there seem to be compatibility issues or misconfigurations that are preventing a smooth connection between OneSpan and the cloud services.
  • Workflow Disruptions: Due to these problems, the overall efficiency of my cloud-based workflows is being impacted, leading to delays and increased manual intervention.

Has anyone else faced similar challenges with OneSpan in a cloud environment? If so, are there specific configurations, troubleshooting steps, or best practices that helped resolve these issues?

Any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off