rtbike

Creating Multiple Senders

0 votes
Hello, I have a working form running app to sand box, I am now trying to make the sender dynamic. When I send the form with the sender email that was set up with original sand box account everything works fine. But if I try to use the second sender, the form never shows up in the inbox, and I get no error message. If would be great if the sandbox would log errors some place to trouble shoot these kind of issues when developing. I have confirmed the second senders email. What is going wrong? What is the best way to handle multiple senders? Thanks, Todd

Approved Answer

Reply to: Creating Multiple Senders

0 votes
The default behavior in esignlive (if you haven't sent a request to support to turn off email notifications) is that everyone in the transaction, including the sender, will receive an email to download the signed documents once the transaction is complete. Now, if you want a more automated flow, you could setup a callback notification listener and listen for the PACKAGE_COMPLETE event and upon receiving this notification, download the signed documents. Here are some links to get you started: https://developer.esignlive.com/guides/feature-guides/callback-notifications/ https://www.esignlive.com/blog/callback-event-notifications/
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi Todd, When sending a transaction using your second sender, it doesn't show up in your inbox (i.e. main account owner) but rather in the sender's inbox. If you login to your sender's esignlive account, you will find all the transactions created on his behalf. Though, you can still use your api key (account owner) to retrieve these packages, make changes, etc. You can also have a look at this feature guide on how to manage senders in your account: https://developer.esignlive.com/guides/feature-guides/senders/

0 votes
Thanks for the reply, and yes I was very excited to see all my test forms there. However no email notifications were sent out. My first signer has a spoofed email in my test but I still expected my Sender to get a notification that form was sent out for signing. What are rules on emails being or not being sent? Todd

0 votes
For a signer, there are only two possibilities for him not to get notified through email: 1. You sent support a request to turn off email notifications. 2. You've set a signing order and the signer before him hasn't completed signing. As for senders, they do not receive any email notification. This is an expected behavior in eSignLive. The only possible way a sender would receive an email notification would be by setting a signing order and this sender is second to sign (at most). In other words, here's one signing which your sender will receive an email notification: 1. Signer 1 2. Sender 3. Signer 3 Hope this helps.

0 votes
I think I have been confusing my self testing and using several email accounts. I thought I was getting notified when a form was sent for signing but maybe only when signing is complete. In any case I need the sender to be notified that signing is complete and have the ability to down load the signed file. Todd

0 votes
Yes I have the callback set up and that is working. In this case the signer of the document is the app user and has a place in the app to store the signed docs, thesender does not interact with app, they will just get the notification to down load the document when signing is complete. Thanks for the help, understanding that I have to login separate for each sender to see the packages what the part that I got stuck on, sense I can see the list of senders in the main account I though I should be seeing all packages there. I also tried to my make the main account a delegate of the additional sender hoping to see all the packages from all senders in one place but that did not work.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off