Allanki

How to restrict the Thank you confirmation window after signing process

0 votes
Hi, Currently after signing the process we are receiving the Thank you window with Close and Exit e-SingLive buttons. We are getting the eSignLive Login page at the time of clicking on "Exit eSignLive" button. Do we have any parameter to restrict the button names on this window? Also, let me know whether we can restrict this window after signing process completed. But business user never happy with this but let me know the possibility in JSON request. Thanks, Allan

Attachments

Reply to: How to restrict the Thank you confirmation window after signing process

0 votes
Hi Allanki, You can definitely turn off the thank you dialog. You will need to set "dialog" to false in the signing ceremony settings: https://developer.esignlive.com/guides/feature-guides/signing-ceremony-customization/#rest-api dialog As for customizing the button, you can only customize the "Exit to esignlive" text and redirect. The text can only be customized through support and the redirect can be done through the REST API ("redirect" in the ceremony settings).
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Reply to: How to restrict the Thank you confirmation window after signing process

0 votes
Thanks Haris. So, we can restrict the Thanks You window with the below property in JSON request but displaying of the buttons can't be restricted i.e. we can't hide the button for the user. Please confirm whether my understanding is correct or not.

0 votes
Correct, you cannot turn off the buttons.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off