sebastianbouckaert

Create package based on template

0 votes
I'm new to eSign, I think I could create e template in my dashboard, and then dynamicly create packages based on that template? This does not seem to work for me. I create a new package with signer into it but no luck.

Reply to: Create package based on template

0 votes
Hi Sebastian, Have a look at this guide: https://developer.esignlive.com/guides/feature-guides/create-package-from-template/#rest-api. Let me know if you run into any issues.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
So this is my call now { "name":"Package created from template through REST API", "description":"Package created with the eSignLive REST API", "emailMessage":"This message should be delivered to all signers", "autocomplete":true, "type":"PACKAGE", "visibility":"ACCOUNT", "due":null, "language":"en", "status" : "DRAFT", "roles": [ { "id": "CEO", "type": "SIGNER", "signers": [ { "id": "CEO", "firstName": "Patty", "lastName": "Gallant", "email": "[email protected]" } ], "name": "CEO" }, { "id": "Employee", "type": "SIGNER", "signers": [ { "id": "Employee", "firstName": "SEbastian", "lastName": "Bouckaert", "email": "[email protected]" } ], "name": "Employee" } ] } But my placeholders are not being updated

0 votes
Can you send me the template id so I can have a look on my end?

1 votes
Hi Sebastian, Since you created your template via the web portal, eSignLive has automatically assigned random generated ids for each placeholder. You can see this by doing a:
GET https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/{templateId}
Hence, when you will need to first retrieve these ids and them pass them in your payload to create a new package from it. Let me know if it works.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off