rajiv-nagpures…

An issue with new sandbox and .NET SDK

0 votes
I am facing an issue while using the esignlive new sandbox (sandbox.esignlive.com) with .NET SDK. I have a template defined with two place holders and signing order set as below: 1 – PlaceHolder1 2 -- PlaceHolder2 From, .NET SDK, I am replacing these placeholders with the recipient and signing seq as below: PlaceHolder1 – [email protected] – seq = 1 PlaceHolder2 – [email protected] – seq = 2 I am also adding the sender info and creating the package from template as below pb.WithSenderInfo(SenderInfoBuilder.NewSenderInfo(SenderEmail)); PackageId packageId = eslClient.CreatePackageFromTemplate(templateId, superDuperPackage); The problem is, if the sender is same as one of the recipients for example [email protected] (seq =2) from above, the signing order breaks. The sender always becomes the first one to sign and doesn’t get the notification. In cases, we can have senders as the first signers but in most cases sender will be subsequent signer but it is getting set to always the first one. Can you please advise how to get this working. Also, the sender in my case is dynamic and can be different case by case so i can't hard code sender in the template directly. I believe I tried this same scenario successfully with a template having 2 place holders in old sandbox. If the sender had same email as second place holder, it kept the correct sequence and also sent the notification to sender as second signer after place holder 1.

Reply to: An issue with new sandbox and .NET SDK

0 votes
Hi Rajiv, I've done some tests and I am getting the same results. I will forward this to our maintenance team.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hello Haris, Is there an update from the maintenance team ? thank you, Rajiv

0 votes
Hi Rajiv, I haven't heard back from them. You may want to open a ticket and follow up with them as this seems to be an old issue that seems to be happening again.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off