mmarozas

Signing Session in iFrame Error

0 votes
After creating a package, I get the session token for that package, and return the access signing URL which I pass to an iframe. The ceremony comes up but with this error at the top in a red box: “Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.” If I then click on the ACCEPT button at the bottom the following error pops up: “Unexpected token

Approved Answer

Reply to: Signing Session in iFrame Error

0 votes
We have been able to fix this issue internally through changes in the network.

0 votes
Hi there, Couple questions for you: Do you have third-party cookies enabled on your browser? What call are you making to create a session token? What URL are you building to embed in your iframe?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi Haris, Third party cookies is enabled. I tested in IE11 and Chrome and got the same result. To retrieve the session token I am using
String mySessionToken = eslClient.getAuthenticationTokensService().createSignerAuthenticationToken(packageId, signerId);
. The URL I'm building is
"https://sandbox.esignlive.com/access?sessionToken=" + mySessionToken;
. Thanks for your help!

0 votes
Can you give me a package id so I can test this on my end? Thanks!

0 votes
packageId:
    1nN-dXXMHj6MEv844angebSwp5w=

0 votes
I wasn't able to reproduce your issue. Can check your web browser console for any errors?

0 votes
Thanks Haris, Since it doesn’t happen for you then it is probably out of the scope of eSign support. Attached is the console log.

Attachments

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off