Shailendra1801

Textbox tag not working with other controls

0 votes
Hi, Inside my one document, If I put only below tags it's working fine. {{esl:signer1:list:options("Ja", "Nee")}} {{esl:signer2:list:options("Ja", "Nee")}} But if I put other tag for textbox then I am facing below error : {"messageKey":"error.validation.texttag.propertiesFormatError","parameters":{"tag":"{{esl:signer1:list:options(\"Ja\", {{esl:signer1:textfield:size(200,50),Maxlen(200)}}"},"message":"{tag={{esl:signer1:list:options(\"Ja\", {{esl:signer1:textfield:size(200,50),Maxlen(200)}}}: Properties format error.","code":400,"name":"Validation Error"} Here inside the one TR I have put list option in one TD, and textbox in another TD. I wrote text tag like below way: {{esl:signer1:textfield:size(150,20),Maxlen(200)}} {{esl:signer2:textfield:size(150,20),Maxlen(200)}} If I put only texttag, then its also working fine. NOTE : If I put textbox and list control in different TR then its working :( Please help me to resolve this issue.

Reply to: Textbox tag not working with other controls

0 votes
Hi, Are you trying to put a textfield as a list of options in a dropdown list?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
No, I have a table. And inside this table I have below below 3 columns 1 - Details ( Here I have to show label) 2-Is it required ? (Here I have to show list of options (With 2 option YES and NO)) 3-Remark (Here I have to show Text field (text box control)

0 votes
You can share your document so I can have a look? You can send it to [email protected] if you don't want it shared on the developer community.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off