nehme

Get The Document Link

0 votes
Hello, I am new to esignlive. I have created the document and getting email to sign the document working fine but what I want is instead of sending the email for the user, I want to get the document email so I can send it using my website instead of the user getting email. Like this link: https://sandbox.esignlive.com/auth?target=https%3A%2F%2Fsandbox.esignlive.com%2Ftransaction%2Fc6wbC2Puc9ArNMheCEOn_NfQ5OE%3D%2Fsign&loginToken=dHpET2NkL0FveXB5bnROdkM5ZmZFQkNOTENVQkZscmt0M00rcFFkTW5hL0I1ZGRHdGdBWEtSM0cxSzBDcjNhZnhFeWNxSG1Lc0ZYbzBQV25yMzk5UWpSMVZGaFdjRk40Y2twRFdVNVdibmxzU1dObmQzSjVSWGxtYUVnMGNYRjVUVFpVV0hCT1owWndhVVZGTVVSblZYQjZRWGhUYWtKRU1FdzJUMVp5VkZDalpZM21uY0lOYkZoRWhiY1ZhSkcwc1FWd1YwWlRPYlBla2hCSVljUDVIUT09 I want to get it from the code I am using in C#. Thanks

Reply to: Get The Document Link

0 votes
Hi nehme, You are very welcome to OneSpan Sign! I believe you are talking about generating Signing Url for signers. You can have a check of our guidance, here. Where you can find the methods by using our C# SDK or calling API call through C#. One thing to be added to the guidance: When using API call as following, what you need here is packageId and RoleId.
HTTP Request
GET /api/packages/{packageId}/roles/{roleId}/signingUrl

HTTP Headers
Accept: application/json
Content-Type: application/json
Authorization: Basic api_key
While in our SDK approach, what you need is signerId.(Can't be replaced by signer's email due to the SDK design itself)
string signingUrl = eslClient.PackageService.GetSigningUrl(packageId, signerId);
For more detailed explanation about signer and role, you can kindly check my latest blog, here. :) Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hello, Thanks for your fast answer. Based on the guide you sent me, it was mentioned that your document package must be in SENT status. But I want to send the signin url from the c# code while calling the api. I do not want the users to get email from esignlive. Thanks

0 votes
Hi nehme, You can definitely turn off all the emails sending to signers by sending a request email to our support team ([email protected]). To be noticed, this setting is on the account level which means for all transactions, your signers won't receive emails. Hope this could help you! Duo

0 votes
Thanks for your answer. So when you turn off sending emails, when I send the package users will not get email from your site? What about if I want to forward users for the signin URl from my website. like iframe, how I can do this? Thanks

0 votes
Hi nehme, Yes, it's true. Once this feature is turned off, your signer won't receive emails from OneSpan Sign. You just need to send an email to our support team with description of your issue. And embedding signing url into an iFrame is truely the best practice we suggest to use. You simply embedded it an iFrame and presented to your consumer on a website or mobile device or where you see fit. Attachment is an simple HTML example for using iFrame. In the code, authToken is used to generate the signing url instead of calling function. You can have more information about how to retrieve AuthToken here. And inside the code, there are also some front end codes describing listening to the event. Hope this could help you! Duo

Attachments
iframe.zip755 bytes

0 votes
Thanks for all your help. I have a question, what about if I want to get Signin URL without email. For example after I get the signing URL I put this url in iFrame but no need to have the signer email id, what I can do? the signer should have an email?

0 votes
Hi nehme, Technically, it's true that signers don't really need emails to get access to the signing ceremony if you embedded them into an iFrame. You can simply use some fixed emailboxes to achieve this. But please remember that, in the audit trail, it would be recorded that signers are using your application's IP to sign other than themselves and are using an email address they are not familiar with. It's always recommended that you talk to your legal department first before you'd follow this path. Hope this could help you! Duo

0 votes
Hello, Thanks. This is a Good Way which will work with me. How I can create a Template with Fixed signer for example from the profile and the template will have another signature field. So 2 signature but one of them already filled with a signature from the profile.

0 votes
Hi nehme, When you said the "with Fixed signer from the profile" and "2 signature but one of them already filled", you are talking about you want to upload a handwritten signature for a signer? Or you want to fill in the profile for a fixed signer? Or you want one signature already signed? Or I just missed something? Thanks for your posting! Duo

0 votes
hello, Sorry for the confusion, what I want is one signature already signed. Like the manager signature will always be in the document than employee will sign his part. Thanks

0 votes
Hi nehme, To Sign for your senders, you can follow this guidance, Sign Documents With this API call:
POST /api/packages/{packageId}/documents/signed_documents
you are able to sign for your sender. The only parameter is the package ID because the sender is unique to a package. Duo

0 votes
Hello, How I can create a document with already signature on it. So Only one person to sign and the other signature already available in the document.

0 votes
Hi nehme, There's no approach to create a package with signature already done. So what I can suggest to use is what I mentioned above: Sign Documents Feature. You can separate your work flow into two steps: 1. First create package from template, use signer order to make sure "manager" with index of 1 and "employee" with index of 2. 2. Sign documents for your sender(manager) programmatically. Or if the "manager" is a signer rather than a sender, you'd follow Bulk Sign Feature. Duo

0 votes
Hello, Thanks for your help. I have a question, how I can get the field index I have created in my template? Like I am using this: Field Field1 = mydoc1.Signatures[1].Fields[0]; How I can get the fields indexes when created this from a template UI? Thanks

0 votes
Hi nehme, If you want to locate your fields, you can simply give your field a "id" or "name". In the fields block in json, there's no index attribute as shown below:
 "fields": [
                        {
                            "binding": null,
                            "validation": null,
                            "id": "field1",
                            "page": 0,
                            "height": 50,
                            "subtype": "LABEL",
                            "extractAnchor": null,
                            "width": 200,
                            "left": 100,
                            "top": 200,
                            "extract": false,
                            "data": null,
                            "type": "INPUT",
                            "value": "field 1 value",
                            "name": "field1"
                        },
                         {
                            "binding": null,
                            "validation": null,
                            "id": "field2",
                            "page": 0,
                            "height": 50,
                            "subtype": "LABEL",
                            "extractAnchor": null,
                            "width": 200,
                            "left": 100,
                            "top": 300,
                            "extract": false,
                            "data": null,
                            "type": "INPUT",
                            "value": "field 2 value",
                            "name": "field2"
                        }
                    ]
Duo

0 votes
Hello, How I can i get the fields index from the template ui? I notice when i create the fields it is getting not order indexes. Thanks

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off