arathore

eSignLive showing error without redirecting to landing url

0 votes
Hello, We are using eSignLive API and sending the documents as impersonate where we are sending the landing url. Each time the user completes the signing on eSignLive portal it redirect the user to landing url and we received a next signer url and this process goes on. Now the issue is that when the first signer completing the signing the eSignLive showing below error and not redirecting the user to the landing url. "Something went wrong and your request could not be completed. please try again." We sent the query to eSignLive support but they are not understanding how the impersonate signing work with eSignLive API. Please help us out. Regards, A. Rathore

Reply to: eSignLive showing error without redirecting to landing url

0 votes
Hi Aniket, First a quick question, where did you set your redirect url? With the handoverlink like below?
 .WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.NewDocumentPackageSettings()
.WithHandOverLinkHref("http://www.google.ca")
        .WithHandOverLinkText("click here")
        .WithHandOverLinkTooltip("link tooltip")
)
Can you share me more code snippet about what you've set and a screenshot of the error? Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Duo, Following is the code we used:
DocumentPackage documentPackage = PackageBuilder.NewPackageNamed(packageName
					).WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder
						.NewDocumentPackageSettings()
						.WithoutInPerson()
						.DisableFirstAffidavit()
						.DisableSecondAffidavit()
						.WithoutDialogOnComplete()
						.WithoutDecline()
						.WithoutOptOut()
						.WithoutLanguageDropDown()
						.WithCeremonyLayoutSettings(ceremonyLayoutSettings)
						.WithoutCaptureText()
						.WithWatermark()
						.WithHandOverLinkHref(_handOverUrl)
						.WithHandOverLinkText("Continue...")
						.WithHandOverLinkTooltip("Please click here to conclude your e-signature process")
					).Build();
Also this is issue with few packets only all other packets work successfully. Even after 4 to 5 retries the package itself started working.

Attachments

0 votes
Hi Aniket, I checked with the error report history, it seems the error happens because of confirm operation rather than inproper redirect behavior. So I want to elicit more information from you. What the environment are you using, US/CA/etc. sandbox/prod? I saw on the tool bar, there's a "Another Signer must accept or sign before you" message, you give signers index order? Or this signer don't have signature for this document? Can you share more information to me about how to reproduce this issue? Duo

0 votes
Hi Duo, We are using US Prod Account. We are sending Singer index order using below code:
documentPackage.Signers.Add(
										SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(dtRow.GetValue("EMAILID"))
											.WithCustomId(signerID)
											.WithFirstName(dtRow.GetValue("FIRSTNAME").ToString())
											.WithLastName(dtRow.GetValue("LASTNAME").ToString())
											.SigningOrder(dtRow.GetValue("INDEX")
										).Build()
									);
Also, we checked the Index order for the packet for which we received error on eSignLive portal and it is in proper manner. Also we noticed the form on which we are receiving error is viewable form for current signer, and still the confirm button is appearing in menu of that form its surprising.

0 votes
Hi Aniket, I believe that's a known issue in versions before 11.18. This morning, 11.18 version is deployed in US prod environment, so it should be fixed.If you still encountering this problem, please report to us. Hope this could help you! Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off