divakar-loganathan

Regarding Branding Customization- customize logo and have session bar visible?

0 votes
Hey Team, Greetings for the day. I was playing around with branding the Signing Ceremony, when I try to customize the logo with a different image it works fine (but it disables the session bar, even when I use .withSessionBar() ) Is this the default behaviour? Is there a way for me to replace the default OneSpanSign Image logo with a different image and also have the session bar visible. Kindly let me know if this is possible , if so how to achieve it. Please find the code snippet I use: Code Snippet: document_Package.withSettings(newDocumentPackageSettings() .withCeremonyLayoutSettings(newCeremonyLayoutSettings().withNavigator() .withoutGlobalNavigation().withoutBreadCrumbs() .withTitle().withProgressBar() .withoutGlobalSaveAsLayoutButton() .withLogoSource("http://www.logo-maker.net/images/common/company-logo8.gif") // when I comment this line I can see default one span image logo and session bar, but when this line is active the default OSS image gets replaced, but I'm not able to see the session bar .withSessionBar() ).withoutOptOut()); Please find the image attached. Thank you very much in advance. Best Regards, Logan

Attachments
Approved Answer

Reply to: Regarding Branding Customization- customize logo and have session bar visible?

0 votes
Hi Logan, Unfortunately, this is internally confirmed with developer that if customized branding bar image is configured in packageSettings, the session bar will not be displayed. Also, the session bar will not be displayed when the signing ceremony is accessed from within the application or from an iFrame. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off