prathyu

How to add Third challenge question

0 votes
Hi, I need to add third challenge question and answer to the Signer. I am not able to find any method. please help me out on adding the third question. code --> foreach (var signer in signingPackage.Signers) { packageBuilder.WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(signer.Email) .ChallengedWithQuestions(ChallengeBuilder.FirstQuestion(“Type in 12345”).Answer(“12345”).SecondQuestion(“test”).Answer(“test”)) .WithFirstName(signer.FirstName) .WithLastName(signer.LastName) .WithTitle(signer.DisplayTitle) .SigningOrder(signer.SigningOrder) .WithCustomId(signer.CustomId)); } Appreciate your help. Thanks Prathy

Reply to: How to add Third challenge question

0 votes
Hey Prathy, In SDK, if you want to have more than two QAs, simply just call .SecondQuestion().Answer() functions multiple times, for example in your code:
foreach (var signer in signingPackage.Signers)
{
packageBuilder.WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(signer.Email)
.ChallengedWithQuestions(ChallengeBuilder.FirstQuestion(“Type in 1111”).Answer(“1111”)
                                     .SecondQuestion(“Type in 2222”).Answer(“2222”)
                                     .SecondQuestion(“Type in 3333”).Answer(“3333”))
.WithFirstName(signer.FirstName)
.WithLastName(signer.LastName)
.WithTitle(signer.DisplayTitle)
.SigningOrder(signer.SigningOrder)
.WithCustomId(signer.CustomId));
}
And here's the source code of ChallengeBuilder class If you are interested in. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off