nehme

Can not decline a package from mboile

0 votes
Hello, I have a package from esign I want to decline using my mobile, I can see the decline option but can not click ok button or able to write the decline reason. please advice. Thanks, Nehme

Reply to: Can not decline a package from mboile

0 votes
Hi Nehme, At which environment were you encountering this issue? Which version of Android or iOS and which model does your client was using? Did you mean the Mobile Signing Ceremony vs Desktop Signing Ceremony viewing in mobile vs New Signer Experience (responsive from desktop to mobile) For the Mobile Signing Ceremony, I just did a quick test in US2 production, with my phone (Android 9) , and it works fine. Please advise. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hello Duo, I am using https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca. We tried Android and Iphone still the same issue. Regards, Nehme

0 votes
Hi Nehme, I can reproduce the issue now. It is because you have set "disableDeclineOther:true" in your account/package setting, which caused unexpected behavior in front-end(the input tag was gone, but the placeholder "Enter your reason here..." remains) and somehow prevents you from clicking the OK button. As state above, the quick workaround is to allow inputting the other reason, and I will fill in a support team on your behalf reporting this. Duo

0 votes
Hello Duo, So when I expect this to be working? Do you need our account email? or how you will fix it? Thanks Nehme

0 votes
Hi Nehme, I've checked your account and saw that your packages have “disableDeclineOther:true” in the package settings. To solve this, you can explicitly set below snippet in your code:
.WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.NewDocumentPackageSettings()
                        .WithDeclineOther())
Duo

0 votes
Hello Duo, I got this email now from OneSpan Support: Your case CS0018372 has been closed. Please contact the customer service if you have any questions. Short description: Case CS0018109 - RE: [MSC] can't decline the package with "disableDeclineOther":true Resolution notes: Dulicate CS0018109 still I am getting same issue??? Regards, Nehme

0 votes
Hi Nehme, Our support team closed this ticket because there're duplicated tickets: I created one for you, and when you forward the email and CCed support for update, it created another one. We will continue to work on this issue and let you know if there's any updates. BTW, have you tried to enable the "decline other reasons" setting? In which case, mobile signers can successfully decline the package. Duo

0 votes
Hello, Thanks for the update. Yes I have tried enable the “decline other reasons” setting? but still same issue. no luck. Thanks, Nehme

0 votes
Hi nehme, I just got a reply from R&D team that this is because there was no decline reason specified in your package settings. Please make sure that you've included below snippet in your code:
 DocumentPackage superDuperPackage = PackageBuilder.NewPackageNamed("DocumentPackageSettingsExample " + DateTime.Now)
      .WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.NewDocumentPackageSettings()
        .WithDeclineReason(DECLINE_REASON_1)
        .WithDeclineReason(DECLINE_REASON_2)
        .WithDeclineReason(DECLINE_REASON_3)
        )
      .Build();
Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off