asimao

Update Expiration Date

0 votes
Hey there! I have a transaction with ExpirationDate with 2 signers (with sign order) and are required Attachments. When Attachments are required the transaction does not automatically change status Complete, soo after all signers sign manually the sender has to check the Attachments and Complete the transactions. Ok so far. The ExpirationDate has reached, if I update ExpirationDate of a package and I resend it, which signers will get a new email to sign: 1- None, if all signers already signed and now sender can Complete transaction. 2- Only signers who haven't signed at first send. Which option are valid?

Reply to: Update Expiration Date

1 votes
Hi asimao, After a quick test and it appears that both of your assumptions are valid. Below is the steps of the test cases: (1)I've created 3 packages, all of them contains two signers with required attachment requests, and each signer has one signature (2)For package 1, I completed signing and uploaded attachments for both signers; For package 2, I only completed singer 1; For package 3, none of the signers are completed (3)In Sender UI, whereas the package 1 was not automatically completed, signers who has completed signing and uploaded the attachments still are check marked. (4)wait until all packages get expired (5)in sender UI, extend and resend all packages (6)check the mailbox: For package 1, none of the signers received the notification email, and I can mark complete this package in UI; For package 2, only signer 2 received the notification email For package 3, both signers received the notification emails. Best Regards, Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Update Expiration Date

0 votes
Hello Duo, thanks for the answer, it was very useful. Now we will implement via API the package 1 case.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off