cindy

Evidence summary via sender UI

0 votes

Hi

From sender UI, when user click the download button, it will download all the signed document as zip file, is it possible to include evidence summary for each package when clicking ‘ download’ button?

also I noticed that 'evidence summary' button only enabled in Owner account, not sender account, is it true?if so, how the sender account to download the evidence summary?

Thanks,

Cindy

Reply to: Evidence summary via sender UI

0 votes

Hi Cindy,

When you click the "Download" button, it's actually hit the document download link, which doesn't include the evidence summary:

https://{your_instance}/api/packages/{package_id}/documents/zip

This link/API is also exposed to other signers(could be either externals signers, or your senders), whom shouldn't have access to the evidence summary which contains all recipient's personal information.

In the sense that only the package owner should have access to the evidence summary, and display the "Summary" button (https://{your_instance}/api/packages/{package_id}/evidence/summary)

Package Owner's sender ID can be identified from package JSON: "sender" > "id".

Please let me know if in your case, your account owner created the package with sender as a signer, so that we can discuss further whether the behavior makes sense or how to achieve your goal.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Duo,

I logged in as sender which is the package owner, but I still don't see 'evidence summary' button in the portal? do I miss anything?

so basically your answer is 'download' button in the portal can't include evidence summary, correct? 

1 votes

Hi Cindy,

Did you mean (take classic sender UI for example) (1)the sender is the package owner, (2)the package has been completed, and the "Evidence Summary" link is missing?

3-26-2

For the download button behavior, this is more like an integration solution that you download both the zipped files and evidence summary, put them in a folder, zip the folder and push to your end user. If you want to enhance the portal in this manner, I can also help you create an Enhancement Request asking for this feature.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

1 votes

Sorry, you are right, I saw it in the sender account. 

for download button, we just want to our client to click one button which can download both documents and evidence summary. could you please raise the ER ticket for us please?

thanks,

Cindy

0 votes

We'd also like this feature as our users find it very confusing to use the download then the summary.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off