Kenage

Embedded signing ceremony - How do I remove page controls in upper right of the page?

0 votes

As the title asks:   I'm working on an in-person signing flow where all signers will be on the same device, and am embedding the signing ceremony in an iFrame.  For aesthetics and ease of control, I want to get rid of the welcome/signup/guest login controls, as well as the "For Assistance" number from the upper right page of the screen.  Is that something that can be done?

Reply to: Embedded signing ceremony - How do I remove page controls in upper right of the page?

0 votes

Hi Kenage,

Try to set the package settings in below way:

.WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.NewDocumentPackageSettings()
                                            .WithInPerson()
                                            .WithCeremonyLayoutSettings(CeremonyLayoutSettingsBuilder.NewCeremonyLayoutSettings()
                                                .WithoutSessionBar()
                                                )
                                            )

This will remove the session bar for you.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Embedded signing ceremony - How do I remove page controls in upper right of the page?

0 votes

Thank you Duo!   Is that in any of the guides out there for further settings options?

1 votes

Hi there,

I have a blog "Signing Ceremony Customization" discussing about the configurable Signing Ceremony UI settings. You can also reference to the Signing Ceremony Setting Feature Guide, here.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off