rizi_456

Restricting Field Vaules

0 votes

I am trying to add validation to a Canadian Postal Code field using REST API using following code.

'validation' = {'required': True, 'maxLength': 7, 'minLength': 6, 'errorMessage': 'Please enter a valid Postal Code in format A9A 9A9', 'pattern': '^[A-Za-z]\d[A-Za-z][ -]?\d[A-Za-z]\d$'}

When i enter a incorrect postal code it only say 'Pattern not respected' I want the actul error message to be displayed

Reply to: Restricting Field Vaules

0 votes

Hi rizi_456,

I am experiencing the same with New Signer Experience, that the error message only says "Pattern not respected" without giving the error message or the pattern itself. I will create a support ticket on your behalf and suggest to introduce {errorMessage} or {message} as an available parameter for the NSE string customizations. (whether to identify it as a UI defect or a future enhancement would be decided by Project Management team)

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off