claur

CreatePackageOneStep with multiple documents throws wrongNumberOfFiles validation error

0 votes

CreatePackage with multiple documents works fine. CreatePackageOneStep with multiple documents throws wrongNumberOfFiles validation error. I can see in the stack trace:

at Silanis.ESL.SDK.Services.PackageService.CreatePackageOneStep(Package package, ICollection`1 documents)

at Silanis.ESL.SDK.EslClient.CreatePackageOneStep(DocumentPackage package)

Looks like it is only passing 1 document in the service call even though we are passing multiple documents in the package when we call CreatePackageOneStep. 

Reply to: CreatePackageOneStep with multiple documents throws wrongNumberOfFiles validation error

0 votes

Hi claur,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Few questions to help me better understand your scenario:

(1)Which .NET SDK version are you using?

(2)Does the .CreatePackageOneStep() function failed in all test cases?

(3)Can you share me a package ID that was successfully created by .CreatePackage() function?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: CreatePackageOneStep with multiple documents throws wrongNumberOfFiles validation error

0 votes

I can reproduce the same with .NET SDK version 11.12. After some research, it's a known issue and has been resolved in version 11.13. So may I know the reason why you are still using an old SDK version? Are you developing with on-premise environment or any other specific reason?

Duo

0 votes

Which on-premise version you are developing with? (6.2, 7.5, etc)

Duo

0 votes

0 votes

7.2 on-premise equals to 11.25 SaaS environment, therefore I would also suggest you to upgrade to 11.25 as attached.

Duo

Attachments

0 votes

Thanks. Can you point me to release notes for version 11.25 so we can review the impact of the upgrade?

0 votes

Sure, here you are!

Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off