dmetrius-agurs

"couldNotBeFlattened" error message

0 votes

Good Morning guys,

My team and I have been working on this error for a few days now and we aren't sure why it is firing off. 
We found that a specific set of fields on the document are giving us this feedback and we also downloaded the document and we're able to upload it to the front end server of our Onespan instance just fine. 

This is the error we are receiving 

RenderedMessageSilanis.ESL.SDK.EslServerException: Could not upload documents to package. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. HTTP POST on URI https://onespan.extranet.blatbrun.com/api/packages/drbizEy3waJPb39OlkQaqniqZoA=/documents. Optional details: {"message":"Could not upload PDF document: it contains a syntax error preventing proper processing of its data.","messageKey":"error.validation.verifyDocument.couldNotBeFlattened","code":400,"name":"Validation Error"} ---> Silanis.ESL.SDK.EslServerException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. HTTP POST on URI https://onespan.extranet.blatbrun.com/api/packages/drbizEy3waJPb39OlkQaqniqZoA=/documents. Optional details: {"message":"Could not upload PDF document: it contains a syntax error preventing proper processing of its data.","messageKey":"error.validation.verifyDocument.couldNotBeFlattened","code":400,"name":"Validation Error"} ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

and attached is the document we are using that is having this error occur.

D'Metrius Agurs

Attachments

Reply to: "couldNotBeFlattened" error message

0 votes

Hi D'Metrius Agurs,

By analyzing the PDF with the Adobe Preflight Tool, it didn't report any syntax issue, I also have no problem to directly upload the PDF to an existing package with SaaS environment. Therefore I am not so sure the error is caused because of the PDF itself.

As you mentioned: "a specific set of fields on the document are giving us this feedback", so could you share the document JSON or the code you are using to build the Document object?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off