gussiem

CallBack URL

0 votes

I am new to OneSpan and need help on setting up CallBack URL.  

1. How to setup Web server

Reply to: CallBack URL

0 votes

Hi gussiem,

Welcome to OneSpan Sign! In short, OneSpan Sign sends an HTTP POST to your registered URL once your registered event was triggered. That message contains a payload in JSON format, describing the event that triggered the notification.

To learn how to configure Callback settings in your account, go check the Set Up Callback Notifications Guide. This guide also includes a list of callback JSONs examples.

To learn how to create a Callback Listener at client side, this guide is a good reference, where we've provided sample codes showcasing how to proceed an event notifications in different programming languages and frameworks.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

I am getting error message below.  Please provide suggestion to where I need go to troubleshoot this issue.  Thank you

Failed to communicate with the callback server.

URL: https://lfwebpublic.sanpabloca.gov/OneSpanSignConnectorService/api/Notify
Payload: {"@class":"com.silanis.esl.packages.event.ESLProcessEvent","name":"PACKAGE_TRASH","sessionUser":"giMiTp2eKHwA","packageId":"JGNRRb_UAug03pxohg7fh-F7_20=","message":null,"documentId":null,"createdDate":"2021-01-25T16:47:16.178Z"}
Reason(s): status code: 500, reason phrase: 500: Internal Server Error

0 votes

This is an additional error from server event log.  I did check to make sure that file is readable.

Additional message - 
Error occured while processing the configuration file.
File name - C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Web Access\Web Files\Config\WebAccessConfig.xml
Make sure OneSpanSignSettings node in the xml is properly configured.
Error occured while reading the configuration file. File name - C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Web Access\Web Files\Config\WebAccessConfig.xml. Make sure the file exists and has read permission.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off