rdediana

DRAFT Packages not visible

0 votes
Hello, just started to work with the REST API. currently working thru the Python test cases / examples. i have two initial observations. 1. when i execute the test case 1 (create package) the python run output successfully completes, however, when i navigate to the dashboard i'm unable to view the draft. However, the pie graph does illustrate a numerical increment every time i run the example code. 2. test case 4 fails, suggesting the package does not exist i'm assuming both 1 and 2 are somehow directly related. cheers. run output.... /usr/local/Cellar/python/2.7.11/bin/python2.7 /Users/regandediana/PycharmProjects/esl272/esl.py { "status": "DRAFT", "roles": [{ "id": "signer1", "signers": [{ "email": "[email protected]", "firstName": "Regan", "lastName": "DeDiana" }] }], "documents": [{ "description": "Some description", "approvals": [{ "role": "signer1", "fields": [{ "type": "SIGNATURE", "subtype": "FULLNAME", "page": 0, "top": 100.0, "left": 100.0, "width": 199.99978637695312, "height": 39.99995803833008 }] }], "name": "First document" }], "name": "PYTHON CREATE" } {"id":"wJpVgqO-7twV2-0qAzuFo_B3bJQ="} TEST 2 {"results":[{"messages":[],"sender":{"account":null,"firstName":"Regan","lastName":"DeDiana","email":"[email protected]","id":"zurgP7bPyg0Z","title":null,"activated":null,"company":"Cisco","external":null,"locked":null,"memberships":[],"phone":"+1 416-306-7379","professionalIdentityFields":[],"updated":"2016-06-06T19:34:01Z","userCustomFields":[],"language":"en","data":{"serviceCredentials":"{}","showIntro":false},"signature":null,"address":null,"created":"2016-06-06T19:34:01Z","status":"ACTIVE","type":"MANAGER","name":"","specialTypes":[],"hasDelegates":false},"documents":[{"status":"","approvals":[],"pages":[{"height":1030.0,"left":0.0,"width":796.0,"id":"default-consent_1.png","top":0.0,"version":0,"index":0},{"height":1030.0,"left":0.0,"width":796.0,"id":"default-consent_2.png","top":0.0,"version":0,"index":1}],"extract":false,"id":"default-consent","external":null,"signedHash":null,"data":null,"description":"Must be accepted and agreed to before starting the signing process.","index":0,"fields":[],"name":"Electronic Disclosures and Signatures Consent","size":0},{"status":"","approvals":[{"role":"signer1","signed":null,"accepted":null,"id":"dkAV7ZscOlkY","data":null,"fields":[{"binding":null,"validation":null,"height":39.99995853281021,"subtype":"FULLNAME","extract":false,"left":100.00002633202077,"top":100.00002633202077,"width":199.99979266405106,"extractAnchor":null,"id":"fvz5CtvsepoK","page":0,"data":null,"type":"SIGNATURE","value":"","name":""}],"name":""}],"pages":[{"height":1030.0,"left":0.0,"width":796.0,"id":"d4523a783c26b8f0_1.png","top":0.0,"version":0,"index":0}],"extract":false,"id":"26ceadfe194bebf9","external":null,"signedHash":null,"data":null,"description":"Some description","index":1,"fields":[],"name":"First document","size":80968}],"completed":null,"consent":"default-consent","due":null,"emailMessage":"","limits":null,"notarized":false,"notaryRoleId":null,"settings":{"ceremony":{"inPerson":false,"declineButton":true,"declineReasons":[],"disableDeclineOther":false,"events":{"complete":{"dialog":true,"redirect":null}},"disableDownloadForUncompletedPackage":false,"disableFirstInPersonAffidavit":false,"disableInPersonAffidavit":false,"disableOptOutOther":false,"disableSecondInPersonAffidavit":false,"documentToolbarOptions":null,"handOver":null,"hideCaptureText":false,"hideLanguageDropdown":false,"hidePackageOwnerInPerson":false,"hideWatermark":false,"maxAuthFailsAllowed":3,"optOutButton":true,"optOutReasons":[],"layout":{"brandingBar":null,"iframe":false,"navigator":true,"footer":null,"header":{"breadcrumbs":true,"feedback":true,"titleBar":{"title":true,"progressBar":true},"globalActions":{"confirm":true,"download":true,"hideEvidenceSummary":false,"saveAsLayout":true},"globalNavigation":true,"sessionBar":true}},"style":null}},"signedDocumentDelivery":null,"trashed":false,"id":"wJpVgqO-7twV2-0qAzuFo_B3bJQ=","roles":[{"emailMessage":null,"attachmentRequirements":[],"reassign":false,"id":"signer1","locked":false,"specialTypes":[],"data":null,"index":0,"type":"SENDER","signers":[{"firstName":"Regan","lastName":"DeDiana","email":"[email protected]","id":"b8218594-e9f1-4766-a5ef-eb95efc64f78","title":null,"company":"Cisco","external":null,"auth":{"challenges":[],"scheme":"NONE"},"knowledgeBasedAuthentication":null,"delivery":{"email":true,"download":true,"provider":false},"group":null,"phone":"","professionalIdentityFields":[],"updated":"2016-06-08T19:03:05Z","userCustomFields":[],"language":"en","data":null,"signature":null,"address":null,"created":"2016-06-08T00:00:00Z","name":"","specialTypes":[]}],"name":"Owner"}],"autocomplete":true,"updated":"2016-06-08T19:03:06Z","language":"en","data":{"origin":"api","currentSignerProgress":{"documentsToConfirmCount":"1","documentsConfirmedCount":"0","approvalsToConfirmCount":"1","approvalsConfirmedCount":"0","documentsPartiallyCompletedCount":"0","approvalsToSignNowCount":"1"},"overallProgress":{"documentsToCompleteCount":"2","documentsCompletedCount":"1","documentsToConfirmCount":"1","documentsConfirmedCount":"0","documentsPartiallyCompletedCount":"0"}},"visibility":"ACCOUNT","description":"","status":"DRAFT","type":"PACKAGE","name":"PYTHON CREATE","bulkSendable":false}],"count":11} TEST 3 complete TEST4 {"messageKey":"error.validation.packageDoesNotExist","technical":"Could not retrieve the transaction summary for transaction uid: audit","message":"The specified package does not exist.","code":404,"name":"Resource Not Found"}

Attachments
Approved Answer

Reply to: DRAFT Packages not visible

0 votes
From the web ui, if you go to "Transactions", and then select the "Drafts" tab, are you still unable to see your packages?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Attachments
draft.png46.09 KB

0 votes
thanks for the quick reply Haris. and, umm (embarrassed) , yes they are there. cheers!

0 votes
No worries. Always happy to help :)
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Mark,

Do you mean that after creating a package through API/SDK, you can't find this package in the sender portal "Transactions" page, both Inbox and Drafts folder? In that case, could you pull the package JSON (GET /api/packages/{package_id}), refer to the "sender" > "email" and check if it's the same sender as you logged in?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Thanks for replying to my question so quickly. I found the solution to my problem. I checked the sender as you requested. My payload did not have any sender. I modified the payload to add a sender (bold text) and logged in with the same user as the sender and now I can see my drafts.

{"sender":{"email":"[email protected]"},"roles":......

Mark knollin

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off