praxedis

.withFontSize not working

0 votes

Hi. I've got fields that I've set up like this:

.withField(createFieldBuilder(FIELD_TEXT_BOX_CONSTANT, TEXT_BOX_GRP_ADDRESS_CONSTANT, "tbRetirementDate")
.withFontSize(22))

The font size is not changing. The New Signer Experience is different from the classic experience as far as the way text that is entered into fields looks. It's very light. We're a government agency so we have to comply with ADA accessibility standards.

Screenshot is attached.

Please advise.

Reply to: .withFontSize not working

0 votes

Hi Esteban,

The New Signer Experience should reflect the font size, however it's still be limited by the text box size, see below:

4-29-1

From my test, in order to display the full 22px font, your text box should be around 40px in height. On top of that, I do agree with you that the weight is a bit too light compared to the final stamped text, and the vertical padding is a bit too large, we can definitely raise it to product team.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Duo, will you please raise this to the product team? This is a continuing issue for our business unit. The boldness of the text should be bumped up a little.

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi praxedis,

Is it possible to enlarge your text fields a bit to reflect the actual font size? This will also make the texts look bolder. And if that won't work, we could raise a support ticket and suggest to increase the font weight.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Some of our forms have a lot of fields and are based on paper forms. Since we position the fields programmatically, it's quite a bit of work to enlarge them. If you can raise a support ticket, that would be great. Seems like there would be other organizations with the same issue.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off