gui12343

Warnings when sending a templates with oneSpan REST API

0 votes

Hello, 

When I send an invitation to sign a document with the OneSpan rest API, the users see warnings in the document. (see attached image). Anyone know if there is a way to desactivate that when I send the email? After I create the package, I populate some fields with values and then I change the package status to SENT.

Thank you,

Guillaume

Attachments
warnings.png63.67 KB

Reply to: Warnings when sending a templates with oneSpan REST API

0 votes

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for reporting this to us! I can reproduce the same in Classic Signing Ceremony that signer would see warnings at required text fields even if the fields have default values. When I turned on the New Signer Experience on my account, the warning is gone. 

We can submit a support ticket to [email protected] and report this issue. However, considering the Classic Signing Ceremony will be deprecated in OneSpan Sign 11.42 (refer to the trust center) and all accounts will be moved to the New User Experience, the technical resources to investigate this issue might be limited.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Duo, 

I just checked and we already are on the New User Experience Version. We would like to hide the warnings when the user first received in the signing document and then it only appears if the user try to sign the document with missing required fields. Is it possible to do so?

Thanks,

Guillaume

0 votes

Hi Guillaume,

From the screenshot, it looks still the classic signing experience. Can you share a package ID to me so that I can help you check on your account settings?

Duo

0 votes

Hi,

yes no problem. You can check with this package : sCiCtp6KeR5ZN3FAlxJg3pyo-HE%3D

Thanks a lot,

Guillaume

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Guillaume,

Just confirmed with our support team and your account doesn't have NSE turned on.

For sandbox account, you can submit Migration forms to our Support Team. These forms will help that team customize your New Signer Experience just the way you want it (with your preferred branding, enabled features, etc.). 

If you want to directly adjust your production account settings, better to directly fill in a support ticket with your request.

Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off