nehme

Hide Left menu

0 votes

Hello,

I am trying to hide the left menu showing the documents as you can see my attached pic. but can not do it using the OneSpan Dll 11.43.

Can you please help me?

Thanks Nehme

Attachments

Reply to: Hide Left menu

0 votes

Hi Nehme,

If you want to hide the let menu entirely, including the hamburger and the document button, which I don't think it's quite possible today. What's the purpose behind it? Do you want to prevent the signer from navigating through other documents, or from downloading the documents?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi Nehme,

This page is so called "Thank you Summary page" in New Signer Experience. You can modify the UI components in this page, refer to my blog here.

However, you won't be able to hide it via package settings like what you previously did for thank you dialog in classic Signing Experience. Instead, for embedding signing, you will have to monitor the newly introduced event "ESL:MESSAGE:STARTED:SIGNER_COMPLETE_REVIEWED". This is an interruptible event, therefore you can block the subsequent behavior if you don't reply back, see below:

window.addEventListener('message', receiveMessage, false);

function receiveMessage(event){

var origin = event.origin || event.originalEvent.origin;
            var data = event.data;
            console.log(data, origin);

switch (data) {
                case 'ESL:MESSAGE:REGISTER':
                    event.source.postMessage('ESL:MESSAGE:ACTIVATE_EVENTS', origin);
                    break;      

case 'ESL:MESSAGE:STARTED:SIGNER_COMPLETE_REVIEWED':
                    break;

default:
                    event.source.postMessage(data, origin)
                    break;
            }          

}

For remote signing, you can choose to automatically redirect the signing ceremony to your handover URL, check my blog here. Or simplify the thank you summary layout, provide some descriptive language and ask the client to click the "Review Documents" button to go back to signing ceremony.

Duo

0 votes

Hello Duo,

Thanks for the help, it is working as what we want. Another question, the code you give me did not hide the message when you decline the package. So how to hide the decline new message ?

Thanks

Nehme

Reply to:

0 votes

I see. If you want to redirect the signer back to the signing ceremony, this is not possible because the signer should lost the access to the transaction immediately after the decline. Instead, you can modify the wording in the decline page:

"oss.components.DeclineToSign.declineMessageTitle"

"oss.components.DeclineToSign.declineMessageDescription"

If your application wants to be notified of the decline event, you can monitor the event "ESL:MESSAGE:SUCCESS:PACKAGE_DECLINE". To note, although this event is interruptible, this won't prevent displaying of decline page, based on the reason above.

Duo

0 votes

Hello,

I got your points. Our system just when you decline the package, it forward you back to one page in our system . So we do not need the decline message to show. as what we did for the confirmation message, is there any way to do the same and hide the decline message?

Thanks,

Nehme

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off