JonatanLopez

Users update phone number and system must send SMS notification to this new one.

0 votes

Hi.
I have a requirement that after the package has been created, the user has changed its mobile number and the system has to send the SMS to this new mobile number.

In order to do that there is a way to update the package after its creation or I should delete the previous one and create a new one with the new mobile number provided?

Thanks.

Reply to: Users update phone number and system must send SMS notification to this new one.

1 votes

Hi JonatanLopez,

You don't need to delete the transaction or signer, simply follow the below three steps:
(1)Move the transaction back into DRAFT:
PUT /api/packages/{package_id}

with payload {"status":"DRAFT"}

(2)Update Signer:

First a GET call: GET /api/packages/{packageId}/roles/{roleId}

Copy paste the response and modify the phone number, then invoke a PUT call: PUT /api/packages/{packageId}/roles/{roleId}

(3)Resend the transaction:

PUT /api/packages/{package_id}

with payload {"status":"SENT"}

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Users update phone number and system must send SMS notification to this new one.

0 votes

Thanks Duo_Liang for your quick answer, I will work on my requirement using the steps you have provided but so far it seems it will work.

Thank you again and have a nice day.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off