peterzog

Salesforce Event Notifications - "User cannot be found

0 votes

Good morning,

We have been implementing OneSpan APEX SDK and the event notification feature is working great in the sandbox.  When we went to update our OneSpan prod account with our config / refresh token we get the following response:

{

"messageKey": "error.notFound.userNotFound",

"technical": "Could not find user with uid 'aXXXXXXXX'",

"message": "The specified user cannot be found.",

"code": 404,

"name": "Resource Not Found"

}

Do I need to have something enabled?

Peter

Reply to: Salesforce Event Notifications - "User cannot be found

0 votes

Hi Peter,

This error message came from the OneSpan Sign server which indicates that there might be a mismatch between the supplied API Key and API Url (OSS can't find the API Key holder "aXXXXX" in that environment). Could you double-check the connection settings if the API endpoint is correct (apps.esignlive.com vs apps.e-signlive.ca, etc) and if the API Key has been updated?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Duo,

I tried again this morning. I am logged into the production account and am using the currently listed API key.  The production account is under the https://apps.esignlive.com domain. I am posting to 

https://apps.esignlive.com/api/callback/connectors/salesforceOauth2?Content-Type:=application/json&Accept:=application/json&Authorization:=Basic [I'm inserting the API key here]

Also, I should point out that the Apex SDK is successfully communicating with OneSpan.. 

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Any other thoughts?

Peter

0 votes

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the clarification, I see what you mean now.

I would suggest to invoke a GET call and validate the API Key & URL combination first (If you are trying to update the refresh token, you should get a response with current settings).

If you still can't find the cause of issue, support team ([email protected]) can also help you set up the connector callback settings via BackOffice.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Thanks Duo.  I tried the get call and got the same error.  I sent an email to support.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off