chris-josongmail-com

Call to PackageService.GetTemplates() is returning null

0 votes
We have been using Silanis .NET SDK for almost a year now and have a separate staging environment that uses the sandbox Silanis environment. However, today, this code below started failing as GetTemplates() is not returning anything. We're using Silanis.ESL v10.9.0.0. var client = new EslClient(ApiToken, BaseUrl); var templates = client.PackageService.GetTemplates(new PageRequest(0));

Reply to: Call to PackageService.GetTemplates() is returning null

0 votes
I'm using SDK 10.10.1 and it works for me. What error are you getting? Can you try with the latest SDK?

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
I tried upgrading to latest version but I'm still hitting the problem. Specifically, the call to "client.PackageService.GetTemplates" is returning null so we're not able to build the package.

0 votes
After further checking, it appears the issue was caused by missing template from the sandbox profile. We haven't logged-in to sandbox eSign portal in a while and have not made any changes. We aren't sure why the template's gone.

0 votes
Sorry for the delay. So, you figured out it's because you don't have a template, but you didn't delete the template? Am I understanding correctly?

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off