stuladhar

Download pdf file instead of zip file

0 votes
Is there any way of downloading the documents from the package in the pdf form instead of zip file while using REST API.

Approved Answer

Reply to: Download pdf file instead of zip file

0 votes
Hey Sumit, This example from the SDK examples shows how to download an individual document (as well as the zipped): https://developer.esignlive.com/code-share/document-retrieval-example-net-sdk/ I'll work on creating the simple example of using the REST API to do the same. I will post it to the code share and put the link in here when complete.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
You sure can. You'd just need to download each one with a call like:
Method: GET 
URL: https://sandbox.esignlive.com/packages/{packageId}/documents/{documentId}/pdf
Accept: application/pdf
Hope this helps. Let me know if you'd like an example.

- Michael

0 votes
Yes. A sample code for both REST API and .NET SDK would help a lot. Thanks, Sumit

0 votes
Thank you Michael for your response. Can you please tell me how can I get the document Id from the e-sign live. pdfDownloadedBytes = eslClient.DownloadDocument takes 2 arguments i.e. package id and documentid. I would like to know where can we get the document id from the e-sign live. -Sumit

0 votes
Document doc2 = eslClient.GetPackage(packageId).GetDocument("sampleAgreement"); string docID = doc2.Id; This is what I have done to get the document id. And it worked for me. Thank you Michael for your support. -Sumit

0 votes
Yep. That will do it. Glad you found it! In the REST example, I will show how to automatically loop through all documents and download each. Should have an example up sometime tonight.

- Michael

0 votes
Here is a link to the simple REST API example: https://developer.esignlive.com/code-share/download-package-documents-individually-rest-api/

- Michael

0 votes
Thank you Michael for the response. I have tried the REST API example and it is working fine for me. -Sumit

0 votes
Very good! Glad I could help. Let us know whenever you have questions! :)

- Michael

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off