rtbike

Sandbox not sending email notifications

0 votes
Hello, I am just getting started with eSign live and will start working on .NET integration in the next week or so. To get started learning about the eSign process I have created a couple transactions using the UI in the sandbox. I have created two transactions that have an in process status but neither event sent out an email for me to sign the document? I sent one to my company email which is exchange and another to and web hosted email account. Emails were not in Junk Mail folders. Would really like to see how the process looks / works end to end. Todd

Reply to: Sandbox not sending email notifications

0 votes
Sorry, Please disregard my last post. It took about 10 minutes for the emails to be delivered, but they just showed up. Todd

0 votes
Hi Todd, Good to hear. Just as an FYI, if as an account owner you are a signer in a transaction, you will not receive any email notification to sign the document. You will only receive an email notification when the transaction has been completed. Let me know if you have any other questions :)
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
then how would the record owner sign the document?

0 votes
Hi Mark, If you require your sender's signature, and want to send an email to your sender(record owner), you can follow the Notify Signers Guidance to manually send an email to your sender's mailbox once you sent your package. But you can always generate an authentication token and use this token to combine the signing URL by your self and integrate the signing ceremony in your own work flow. For more information, you can follow this guidance. And if you just that link from email, it's signing url, guidance here. The difference between these ways is, the signing url won't be expired and all authentication tokens will expire in 30 mins depending on your needs. Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Thank you. unfortunantely we are not sdk coders... we are actually using the salesforce / esignlive integration. What makes this worse is the SIGN button on the package screen does not work and your support folks can't figure it out. So our record owner (sender) is stuck if he is suppose to sign first. They never get an email to go sign the doc and the SIGN button does not work within the Application. Everything works fine when the record owner (sender) signs 2nd or more. Here is the error we get when trying to SIGN with in the application screen Here is the URL https://ffb--esl.na30.visual.force.com/apex/esl__package?id=a1j36000001uGwX&oauthorized=1&sfdc.override=1&userUid=fhTOKz0D76YO6x5SkZrwYDxlYyr6ylpd-vmAZ-cuWje_NkIlUv1uLiibXhLMwqMo ERROR Canvas - eSignLive_Production_2 Oops, there was an error rendering Canvas application [eSignLive_Production_2]. Unexpected Error. Our technical staff have been notified and will look into the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

0 votes
Hi Mark, Was our support team member able to reproduce the issue or if it's only happening in your ORG? If the issue remains, I would suggest the workaround that the sender to sign through our WebUI while our support would work with you on this issue. And from the OneSpan Sign SFDC connector, the sender should know when they send a transaction, so that's how they will know when they need to sign one. Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off