ram0123

Opt out option is missing on esign ceremony

0 votes
We are trying to integrate our application to esign live and noticed that opt-out option is not displaying on the esign ceremony. Below is the code, I am using to configure the package. DocumentPackage documentPackage = PackageBuilder.newPackageNamed("esign-poc-rehab" + Instant.now()) .withSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.newDocumentPackageSettings() .withoutLanguageDropDown() .withDialogOnComplete().hideOwnerInPersonDropDown() .withoutDocumentToolbarDownloadButton() .withCeremonyLayoutSettings(CeremonyLayoutSettingsBuilder.newCeremonyLayoutSettings() .withoutTitle() .withoutGlobalConfirmButton() .withoutGlobalSaveAsLayoutButton() .withoutGlobalDownloadButton() .withoutProgressBar() .withoutGlobalNavigation() .withoutBreadCrumbs() .withoutSessionBar())) .withSigner(SignerBuilder.newSignerWithEmail("[email protected]") .withCustomId(CUSTOM_ID).withFirstName("Ram").withLastName("Immidisetti")) .withDocument(newDocumentWithName("Consent") .atIndex(0) .fromFile("C:\\Temp\\esign-consent.pdf")) .withDocument(DocumentBuilder.newDocumentWithName("Form") .atIndex(1) .fromStream(fs, DocumentType.PDF) .enableExtraction() .withInjectedField(FieldBuilder.textField().withName("BorrowerSSN").withValue("111-11-1234")) .withSignature(signatureFor("[email protected]").onPage(1).withName("Signature1")) ).build();

Approved Answer

Reply to: Opt out option is missing on esign ceremony

0 votes
I see now where you are going wrong. In your consent document, you'll need to add signatures of type "acceptance".
.withDocument(DocumentBuilder.newDocumentWithName("Consent")
						.atIndex(0)
						.fromFile("C:/Users/hhaidary/Desktop/PDFs/consent.pdf")
						.withSignature(SignatureBuilder.acceptanceFor("[email protected]")))
Let me know if this works for you.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hey there, Did you try adding
.withOptOut()
in the document package settings?

0 votes
Yes. I did try withOptOut() option. No luck. Also, I would like to add global "Accept" and "Opt Out" option. It looks like it is possible to do it, but I don't see any options. check below video @ 21.18 http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/console/EventConsoleNG.jsp?uimode=nextgeneration&eventid=1150630&sessionid=1&key=101BB14588B972E5A6731A0089FB8EDD&contenttype=A&eventuserid=305999&playerwidth=1000&playerheight=800&caller=previewLobby&text_language_id=en&format=fhaudio# Thanks, Ram DocumentPackage documentPackage = PackageBuilder.newPackageNamed("esign-poc-rehab" + Instant.now()) .withSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.newDocumentPackageSettings() .withoutLanguageDropDown() .withOptOut() .withDialogOnComplete().hideOwnerInPersonDropDown() .withHandOverLinkHref("https://mycompany.com/esign/faces/confirm.jspx") .withHandOverLinkText("Home") .withHandOverLinkTooltip("Home page") .withoutDocumentToolbarDownloadButton() .withCeremonyLayoutSettings(CeremonyLayoutSettingsBuilder.newCeremonyLayoutSettings() .withoutTitle() .withoutGlobalConfirmButton() .withoutGlobalSaveAsLayoutButton() .withoutGlobalDownloadButton() .withoutProgressBar() .withGlobalNavigation() .withoutBreadCrumbs() .withoutSessionBar())) .withSigner(SignerBuilder.newSignerWithEmail("[email protected]") .withCustomId(CUSTOM_ID).withFirstName("Ram").withLastName("Immidisetti")) .withDocument(newDocumentWithName("Consent") .atIndex(0) .fromFile("C:\\Temp\\esign-consent.pdf")) .withDocument(DocumentBuilder.newDocumentWithName("Form") .atIndex(1) .fromStream(fs, DocumentType.PDF) .enableExtraction() .withInjectedField(FieldBuilder.textField().withName("BorrowerSSN").withValue("111-11-1111")) .withSignature(signatureFor("[email protected]").onPage(1).withName("Signature1")) ).build(); PackageId packageId = eslClient.createPackage(documentPackage);

0 votes
That worked awesome. Thank you. But, the same logic is not working on a document with signature on a "Signature" field. .withDocument(DocumentBuilder.newDocumentWithName("Form") .atIndex(1) .fromStream(fs, DocumentType.PDF) .enableExtraction() .withInjectedField(FieldBuilder.textField().withName("BorrowerSSN").withValue("111-11-1234")) .withSignature(SignatureBuilder.acceptanceFor("[email protected]").onPage(1).withName("Signature1")) ) Thanks, Ram

0 votes
That's because in eSignLive, you cannot mix signatures of type "acceptance" with initials/capture on one document. In other words, each individual document will either have to be a consent or to be signed. It can't be both.

0 votes
Ok. Thanks for your help.

0 votes
My pleasure :)

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off