If you are uploading large amount of senders, please create a support ticket([email protected]) and only use the tool under the support team's advise, which might include:
- customize email template: "email.account.invitation" and "email.signup"
- Ask your IT to trust our domain
These are to avoid your senders who are not expecting activation emails to report our domain as phishing attempt
In order to run this tool, you will need the following:
1. install JRE/JDK environment (1.8 or later)
2. OneSpan Sign API key or Username + Password of your account
3. a CSV file in UTF-8 encoding, which contains sender's information. (A sample file has been included in the attachment showing you the expected header format) For sender information: Firstname, Lastname, Email are specified per sender. Company name and whether to Activate your senders immediately are set in batch.
Update 2020/04/29 :
1. fixed the duplicated slashes in the API URLs.
Update 2020/04/03 :
1. add the proxy capability, allow to manually choose proxy ip/port or use a proxy script, also allow proxy authentication
1. after execution, a Report as well as a Log file will be persisted to the same folder as the sender CSV file is located. Although both files don't include API Key/Token, it's still suggested to delete them both after you've confirmed that all senders have been successfully invited to the account. Otherwise, they could be a useful resource to troubleshoot with underlying issues during execution. (log file is locked during execution, need to exit the program in order to access the content)