OneSpan Sign’s screens for creating transactions and its screens for the signing process comply with the WCAG 2.0 AA standard. However, transactions created for the use of screen readers still have some limitations relative to ordinary transactions.
Our teams are working to align these two types of transactions.
Keep an eye on our Release Notes to see how we're continuing to improve OneSpan Sign’s accessibility.
The following sections describe the known limitations of OneSpan Sign’s Accessibility Support feature:
In the sender part of the New User Experience, a sender can launch a First Time Use Walkthough from the drop-down menu associated with their name in the top-right corner of the Dashboard. That Walkthrough’s images and content are not yet accessible.
- Document formats other than PDF are not yet supported.
- Drop-down lists, label fields, and custom fields are not yet supported.
- The “Upload signature” feature is not yet supported.
- The “Capture handwritten signature on Mobile” feature is not yet supported.
The “Conditional Logic” feature is not yet supported.
- Checkboxes can't be grouped yet (to make the group required).
- Radio buttons can't be grouped yet (to make the group required).